Sunday, March 06, 2011

Malloy attacks Rowland instead of governing because he has no plan and is another Globalist puppet

The Hartford Courant's Rick Green attacked John Rowland this morning by the mere choice of his headline, "Ex-Gov, Ex-Con Rowland The Big Villain With Labor, Malloy".

That's funny. I thought once you served your time you were done, and I don't remember having work done on your house being equal to running drugs, beating people up or robbing them for drug money.

What does that make Malloy's son who was singled out for recognition by the Governor several weeks ago ? I'd think he'd hide him in the closet or under his bed where the rest of the poison was that got Malloy's house raided several times by Stamford and State Police.

And it does matter in the mash-up between who comprises the frontline media and drug user doctors, when an addict Massachusetts doctor of a certain tribe the state knew about maimed me forever and nearly killed me with the help of another Army doctor who is also a tribesman.

The media ignored. Who are the media ? They're a bunch of racist Globalists at every media outlet that think every Italian started World War II. Capice ?

When I said my limbs were going numb, for months, I was told I was sleeping on them. All day ? When I said my limbs were going numb, for months, I was told I was using a computer mouse too much. All day ? Of course not. They were killing me for Merck and Bilderberg and the rest over my mother's last name after I trusted them.

Going back to Malloy and his Globalist cronies, nothing happens in a father's house that he doesn't know about unless he's an ass. So how will he run a state, when he claimed ignorance ?

Obviously, it'll be by attacking John Rowland. Malloy is unfit to be Governor and now he'll prove that by living in 1995.

The Courant's Green is one of "those people" again, who aren't doing anything conspiracy-wise despite being yet another verbose member of that group telling you what to think.

Sorry Rick. The brainwashing failed. The influence exerted is disproportional to the population and insofar as I've stated what was done to me personally by the tribe running the media, I've had it.

They do what they do because of who they are and from now on I'll do what I do because of who we were 2000 years ago. That is, we were toppled in an unlawful coup d'etat under Jews and Germans like Bilderberg that now control the media.

Green can't get in step with 2011 and completely ignores the Rell interregnum as he snipes once again by passing on this:

John Rowland, our former governor turned afternoon drivetime host on WTIC-1080, is once again becoming a handy punching bag. At a meeting with state labor leaders today, Gov. Dannel P. Malloy reminded the audience that "I didn't drive Connecticut into the ditch. You didn't drive Connecticut into the ditch."

No, that was Rell and her Globalist handlers that removed John Rowland so he couldn't threaten them with any more runs for office, such as President.

Stop sniping at John Rowland because he wouldn't kiss your Globalist asses. The man hasn't been Governor in how many years and yet you ignore Rell in between, and blame Rowland because he didn't skulk away and on your command.

SPQR

No comments: