Friday, March 11, 2011

Earthquake propaganda already ?


I also notice that the NSA and CIA staff at Google is now asking me to type a word every time I post.

If you make a large number of posts in a single day, you will be required to complete word verification. After 24 hours, the word verification will automatically be removed.

Bullcrap.

I'll gladly type a word, as a Phi Beta Kappa maimed by Merck in 1998 after I was targeted for assassination after I refused to work for them or Congress. Who are you insolent dogs to decide what I'll be ?

"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

I'll gladly type a word as a lawful leader of the Roman Empire that their Globalist Visigoth and Globalist Jewish financiers staged an unlawful coup against that remains to this day.

I'll gladly type a word as a descendant of Mark Antony and Octavian's sister and Octavian that their Globalist Visigoth and Globalist Jewish financiers staged an unlawful coup against that remains to this day.

You fear Ottaviano. You fear the name you crushed for 1500 years.

You feared that word since I was 5 and the Vatican usurpers had me assaulted in their kindergarten; when I fought back the laughing priests and nuns attempted to expel me before my parents removed me instead after months of beatings.

At least I wasn't molested. I just had my face sliced open every day.

Why is the HAARP site so slow, usurpers ? Because it's being pounded because everyone is on to you ?






No comments: