Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Burr didn't act soon enough

Writing on Infowars.com, Kurt Nimmo notes:

Moore and Jackson need to tell their followers to instead march on the Federal Reserve and demand that it be permanently closed down. Economic justice will prevail when the money supply is once again controlled by the American people and not a private criminal enterprise run by international bankers masquerading as a federal agency. After Goldman Sachs and the Wall Street pirates are swept out of the halls of government – where they have ensconced themselves since Alexander Hamilton created the First National Bank – jobs and national prosperity will once again stand a chance.

Aaron Burr, who sacrificed his future being the victor in the duel at Weehawken Heights, didn't kill Hamilton soon enough to stop what was planted by Hamilton 220 years ago.

Indeed, speaking in February 1834 of the Second Bank of the United States (chartered in 1816, five years after the first charter expired) President Andrew Jackson declared:

I too have been a close observer of the doings of the Bank of the United States. I have had men watching you for a long time, and am convinced that you have used the funds of the bank to speculate in the breadstuffs of the country. When you won, you divided the profits amongst you, and when you lost, you charged it to the Bank. You tell me that if I take the deposits from the Bank and annul its charter I shall ruin ten thousand families. That may be true, gentlemen, but that is your sin! Should I let you go on, you will ruin fifty thousand families, and that would be my sin! You are a den of vipers and thieves. I have determined to rout you out and, by the Eternal, I will rout you out.

SPQR

No comments: