Friday, December 02, 2011

Pakistan should do what it has to do

Pakistan will be firing on the NATO Nazis if they unlawfully fire on Pakistan again.

Pakistan should do what it has to do against Nazi created NATO and so should China, Russia and the other counterweights to the American tyrants who kill and maim their own citizens, then run and hide or harass their victims as if we started it.

That's the real America that American idiots will never see, but foreign citizens already know.

Let's just finish it. You kill, expect to be killed. That includes those U.S. citizens you maim like me. You give my mother $62 a month instead of $3600 my father earned after two politicians (one his student) prevented my father from getting an AED for 15 minutes thereby helping to kill him ?

Expect this in return.

Pakistan's military commanders have ordered their troops to return fire if they come under attack from Nato forces, raising the prospect of further deadly clashes along the country's border with Afghanistan.

General Ashfaq Kayani, Pakistan's army chief, gave the new order in response to the recent deaths of 24 soldiers when their border posts came under fire from Nato helicopters.

Kayani is under immense pressure from within his own ranks over the two-hour bombardment by the helicopters of an ally, to which the Pakistani air force did not respond. The incident piled further humiliation on a military still stung by the US special forces operation in May that killed Osama bin Laden deep inside Pakistan.

"I want to emphasise and leave no ambiguity in the rules of engagement for everyone down the chain of command," Kayani said in a letter to his troops.

"When under attack, you have full liberty of action to respond with all capabilities at your disposal. This will require no clearance at any level.

"I have very clearly directed that any act of aggression will be responded to with full force, regardless of the cost and consequences."

The communique, issued in Urdu, will be read out by local commanders to their soldiers.

I want to watch the USA get smacked and its corrupt heads kicked in.

I'm dead anyway, thanks to these nuts and their Merck war criminals, and their chemtrails that landed me in hospital in October with my lungs full of mucous.

I'm dead anyway thanks to America, so screw America.

Seventy asshole cops in shit holes I wouldn't set foot in if you paid me reading this can't be wrong.

We ruled Rome. You attacked and invaded us. We are law. You are illegal then, or now.

Fire away if needed, Pakistan !

And as always, any ham, or anyone I went to school with, or anyone two houses away reading this who wants my records to read can have them.

I speak the truth.

SPQR

No comments: