Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Richard Blumenthal helped kill my father, Lieberman and now we're penniless. Isn't that violent in your world ?

You ignored me, Joe. Not smart at all for a crazed lame duck Zionist warmonger who looks and sounds like a Willie Tanner (ALF) impersonator.


Now that's just old news by now.


Senator Lieberman,

This government and Bormann group front Merck maimed me and nearly
buried me after graduating Phi Beta Kappa from Trinity College and
being told to run for the seat held by John Larson who my father knew
at Central.

You've help bankrupt America and turned it into a police state for
your Rothschild handlers. As a top, year long student of Hedva ben
Israel, I know the truth you omit.

As a descendant of the family that ruled Rome, I know what your
handlers have done for 1535 years starting with them assassinating
Nero in 68. They killed him, Senator. There is no evidence before the
World War II lie that he committed suicide or burned Rome. It's all
lies used to destroy Rome and seize power through a coup in play at
this hour.

I kept my mouth shut until my father dropped dead in front of me after
two fighter aircraft flew over him and he mysteriously fell to the
ground after his brand new lawn mower seized up as well with a loud
slam. That's obviously the purposeful or accidental use of a DEW. In
fact, I tangled with the NSA and DHS for several years, so they had
motive.

Those who attain power and wealth the way your handlers did are
forever illegal under Roman law. That must be quite a shock to you and
your staff, to read reality and walls you were born into.

You've gone too far over the edge with the button.

I've read your Zionist, Rothschild-run trash since my father and uncle
watching you pretend to sit on the fence before the first Gulf War at
a Wethersfield forum, then vote for it hours later.

That Blogger button idea is quite a way to create busy work for your
police, and to allow people who are only intelligent enough to click a
button like a trained chimp to label people with degrees in political
science and history as terrorists for showing expert knowledge or,
opinions contrary to your own.

Say, speaking of the anti-Zionist, anti- Rothschild terrorists you've
obsessed over for a decade.

Two terrorists held the Dayville Ambulance hostage for their own use
as my father lay dying in the dirt on 31 May 2008.

It took them 15 minutes to arrive because it was more important for
them to keep the AED ready for two nothings than to save my father and
thus my stroke injured mother's $3600 a month pension.

Their names are Richard Blumenthal and Susan Bysiewicz, who my father,
the dying man, had as a student in Middletown.

You're a disgrace and if Chris Murphy acts like you, he'll have the
tome of my letters by the time he leaves office that I never wrote
you. I know his views too, because I went to school with him for 11
years.

All in all, you ran a nice job toward destroying the USA for your
Globalist handlers that purposefully tried to murder me after I
refused to do what Murphy did and be a puppet, and thus destroyed my
family without justice thanks to all of you.

SPQR

No comments: