Saturday, December 03, 2011

Lickspittle Senators pass bill gutting posse comitatus



Since there was no CNN, let'see just how much meaning unlawful force has, as Pompey tried with my ancestor Julius Caesar.

And to the Italian psychiatrist who had my blog on his website, if you have anything less than good intentions, I'll sue you blind, if not more. This is war you son of a bitch. Why did you leave Italy for your schooling ? Why aren't you practicing there ? Have an interesting record you're hiding from the government here ?

Who are you to insinuate against me, you Jew and German-servile emasculated boot licking eunuch ? I'll bet Merck told you to do that because they didn't try to assassinate me, despite the thousand pages over my left shoulder that says they did.

I was "crazy"- to take what they did to me in silence for 12 years as multiple cardiac, ICU and surgical nurses told me I'd realize at my current age.

My PhD holding Roman history professor's jaw dropped and he started stuttering "really ?" when he Latinized my mother's name as he went around the room. Don't you dare insinuate your ignorant observations toward me, you Globalist scum.

Or as one football player said, "he's getting an A."

SPQR

No comments: