Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What straight edges this manufactured storm has (like the others)




Hey Heckscher and Holdren !

Did you get a handle on what you're doing after the Irene and October disasters, you bumbling academic asses ?

You're grant parasite Nazi-Globalist scum.

Why don't you tell Brewster Town Administrator Charles Sumner how your Nazi derived experiments knocked him out yesterday at the same time I was conking out in here ?

Why not share how the ambulance runs for cardiac, respiratory and stroke are spiking on days you dump that poison, as they did last week ?


Or on 7 October when you nearly killed me again ?

I know what you're doing and for destroying my life, I plan on stopping you.

Shove your Thanksgiving myth up your asses.

How dare you celebrate that while you kill and maim civilians.

SPQR


No comments: