Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were at WTIC. But I repeat myself.



WTIC AM gave a link to Hartford, Wisconsin where there should be a link to Hartford, Connecticut.

Despite me taking my near assassination in silence after 10 years, that fool has a job, but thanks to this government, non-governmental organizations, usurper families and Nazi-Bormann-run Merck, I didn't get two job interviwews in two Globalist Merck connected grocers... to work at a cash register.

Phi Beta Kappa with Honors, all paid for.

And you think there isn't more than the corporate safety valve OWS coming if they don't stop ?

There is nothing left to loose.

I want Rome back, Visigoth Globalist criminal scum.

I'll take it like you took it from this family.

SPQR

No comments: