Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is it common that all 20th high school reunions are attended by one lunch table ?

Actually, it was several lunch tables pushed together, but you get the idea.

I have a better idea. They should have just held the reunion in the cafeteria after the half day ends tomorrow at 12:12 PM. Then they could have served school lunch for $3.50.

Using Tuesday leftovers, that would have been:

NORTHEAST ASIAN RICE BOWL
Popcorn Chicken
Korean Braised Ribbies
Oriental Fried Rice
Steamed White Rice
Fresh Carrots
Lo Mein Noodles
Steamed Broccoli
Egg Roll

I wonder if they take SNAP cards ? I know if they used my plan, they would have.

It was organized by a deutschophile (his parents forced the school to fund his German lessons) that even a woman here from Connecticut wanted to know "what happened to." That was before he grew up while I rotted near death repeatedly in CCH, and then planned a lame overpriced reunion with booze and hors d'oeuvres on the day after Thanksgiving, to suit the amount of time he wants to spend with his parents.

Do they usually send invitations for reunions in the USA ? I know Trinity does, but they just want your money even if you paid them the first time and didn't freeload where you couldn't afford as WTIC host and only one of three brains left there, Jim Vicevich, said today.

Welcome to the real world.

I wonder why the one who worked for Merck left after less than a year ? Murder wasn't her gig ?

This government and Merck should be brought to their knees for what was done to me.

Put it in the file. It has no meaning when you're in power at gunpoint after assassinating my Roman official ancestors to get there.

Your fighters put my father face down in the dirt on 31 May 2008, but it won't happen twice. I know you were warned already.

SPQR

No comments: