Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Representative Young needs to direct his outbursts at bumbling HAARP staff damaging the USA


Representative Young of Alaska needs direction. The school he "didn't" graduate from isn't accredited.

He is as a ship without a rudder, or HAARP staff without the owner's manual. Perhaps the guilt of the latter causing mayhem weighs heavy on his conscience ?



Brinkley dealt with you, but do you want to tangle with me, Rothschild lickspittle ?

Your HAARP connected high altitude spraying hospitalizes me unable to breathe. The last time it added tachycardia.

You don't even represent a legal state. You know that, if I know that. You should be jailed for that HAARP terror weapon you're using against the lower 48.

Your handlers assassinated my ancestors in Rome so that you could use your Mesmer eye tactics on Douglas Brinkley.

After I refused to work for a member and run in 1995, the people who own you tried to assassinate me because they figured I had an independent agenda contrary to their 1535 year Globalist coup and their plan that started back to the Teutoburg Forest in on 11 September 9.

I know what you are.

The staffer behind you also thinks she's a cop, becoming erect when Brinkley gives it back to you, the "all powerful" puppet. She should try not to look like a common street walker when sitting on camera, if she's going to feign shock when a nothing member tells a PhD that he doesn't care what his name is and therefore if the Congressional record is inaccurate in 100 years.

You sir, are a jackass.

Worry about what HAARP is doing, not trying to control witnesses.

I know, and so do you.

SPQR

No comments: