Friday, September 09, 2011

Stop trying to murder my family.

  1. Dry eyes
  2. Light headed
  3. Weakness
  4. Diarrhea
  5. Can barely get out of a car
  6. And the finale... nose bleeds

It all starts when the planes start dumping chemicals, and ends when they sky is allowed to blue again.

I'm going to die in a bed of a government modified bacteria strain like I already had twice, or face down in the dirt shaking and pissing myself like my father (after two fighters flew over and hit him with a weapon that also stopped the lawn mower he had pushed for 60 seconds ?).

The hell I will.

When sprayed over the heads of this family, what is being done is politically motivated assassination by Bormann group and other Nazis dba Globalists.

SPQR

Dear Mr. Obama

I want the airborne chemical spraying to stop.

I see your retaliation for my remarks. I've seen the increases when your minions don't like my comments. What a game.

You are killing me since 1996; you know it's going on, and Bush knew it.

I won't die for your global warming lie. You used 6000 home weather stations for the data you used as an excuse to gas people.

Who do you think you are ?

You are illegal usurpers of the Roman Empire.

You assassinated my family, starting with Julius Caesar and ending with Nero.

You unlawfully attacked the Roman Empire on 11 September 9. You used Jews and Germanic mercenaries against us.

You attacked in 68 using Jews, 410 using Germans and initiated your coup in 476 by kidnapping the lawful Emperor, and murdering him, by using more Germans.

It does matter.

By your own laws there are no statutes of limitation on these acts by which you feign your power and "law".

Even then, you won't even follow your own laws.

You used the Plymouth County House of Corrections that illegally released war criminal Charles Taylor to illegally release Onyango Obama.

You are criminals.

Your Trinity College thug blogger better not have had a hand in blocking search results from my Phi Beta Kappa authored blog, or I'll make sure his name is mud at Trinity.

I'm sure all those nice actual liberal professors seeking the truth would like to know the rest of the details of how this Germanic and Jewish-run government and Bilderberg murdered me over my mother's last name for my refusal to get involved with Congress in 1995 after several people warned me what you had planned.

No comments: