Saturday, November 19, 2011

If John P. Holdren wants to choke people into hospitalizations and injuries, he'll get a Civil War

The drive of the Rockefellers and their allies is to create a one-world government, combining super-capitalism and Communism under the same tent, all under their control ... Do I mean conspiracy? Yes I do. I am convinced there is such a plot, international in scope, generations old in planning, and incredibly evil in intent.

-Rep. Larry McDonald, assassinated by Soviets under Globalist command on KAL 007


I warned you, Cape Cod nut.

You have no right to dump high altitude chemicals on US citizens, now with full knowledge of causing injuries.

What if your victims spray you back ?

I won't die for you, Holdren.

You maimed me and sent me to the hospital for well over the 200th night starting on 7 October. As you know, I have the photos from every chemtrail dump day you've run.

That includes today.

Who are you to maim me ? If my doctors did what you are they'd be arrested.

SPQR

No comments: