Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Harvard's David W. Keith is a lunatic who kills and maims through classified Massachusetts spraying program

Harvard's David W. Keith, a foreign citizen, is being allowed to make you and your children breathe tons of chemicals dumped from the air as seen at right.

Research. I am working on the economics of decisions about geoengineering and abatement under uncertainty (#117), on engineered aerosols (#96), and on methods of delivering materials to the stratosphere. I also work on direct capture of CO2 from air (see Air Capture).

"Economics" ? How neutered. It's another liar by omission. You're an engineer with security clearances working in conjunction with John P. Holdren, Woods Hole "Oceanographic" Institute, and HAARP.

...and oh look. Want to buy any more defective Windows OS rehashes from this Harvard drop-out nut ?

Research Funding and Management. My work has been funded by the US NSF and Canada’s NSERC as well as by a grant from Bill Gates managed as FICER.


These murderers took their data from thousands of amateur radio and civilian weather stations over the last 20 years to create their warming lie so they could pursue careers based on it and peddle chemicals.

They were involved in 9/11 so that no one would question what was being done out of fear they wouldn't be allowed to fly.

Right David ?

That's what your 7 October sorties looked like to the people you were poisoning.

You knew this was coming, eventually, after you bastards put me in hospital for a week starting 7 October.

I was you before you did this to me. In fact, I was told to go to Yale by Gene Leach at Trinity, but there was no money for white schoolteachers' sons. They all wanted me to go on but you bastards wiped me out.

You dropped my father too, David.

I know what you did to me David and because you can't stop no matter the protests winding up, neither will I.

You need to go back where you came from and take your chemtrails with you, David. Soon.

See those four letters at the end, David ?

You maimed a descendant of Octavian that Jews lie about starting with Nero who you assassinated. Cui bono ?

The Germans who extend patronage to your insanity like Charles are no different. They're proud they are descended from Odoacer, a common assassin of lawful Roman officials. They're illegal.

Even Senator Byrd said it in 1993.

Your group of nerds and effeminate lickspittles is now in some serious deep shit, but you just don't know it yet.

You don't have a right to kill people David, but they have a right to self defense.



(Don't bother breaking the links. I have copies of them all.)

David, did you know that one day just weeks ago, when a German and an Austrian tried to score a direct hit on my house after I bitched, that an Oathkeeper went up their wash to stop them ?

It was fun to watch. Ever seen three passenger planes dogfight ?

Do you think maiming someone whose family ruled Rome until your ancestors interfered was very wise ?

SPQR

No comments: