Monday, October 03, 2011

USA and its contractors have no right to kill and maim as collateral damage

I'm choking and gagging since your little chemical trail aerial bombardment two days ago, with up to ten jets spraying chemicals in every direction.

Am I really the person you want to keep pissing off and making violently ill in my lungs, dump after dump, year after year ?

How long do you think I'll tolerate this ?

Do I seem like that 's smart given what was taken from me, and all of us ?

Didn't 23 August give you a wake-up ?

Furthermore, I bore witness to your little mind control stunt this afternoon. How did I know you were going to do it, and where to be to watch ? Drip. Drip. Drip. You need a plumber.

What did you do ?

Did you flash it on their monitors, TV or both ?

So many hungry people of all ages... at 3 PM.

Care to share the rationale for killing Americans not resisting your unlawful advances, including through the use of jet-dumped sprays over the USA itself ?

I understand it has a title similar to The Secret Memo That Explains Why Obama Can Kill Americans.

I hope no one juxtaposes those words. The "useless eaters" as you call them aren't as historically restrained as the Phi Beta Kappas.

In the last 24 hours one of your media outlets has lied and said 14 million are unemployed when the actual number is of course, closer to 46.2 million.

Don't be the kind of people who are ultimately removed by their own doing, because they receive the reports they want to hear, and not the truth.

SPQR

No comments: