Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Barack Hussein Soetoro Obama I order you to stop spraying chemicals on Americans


I'm sick of your insolence and games. You gave the public a one day reprieve in response to my demand that you stop gassing them with chemicals sprayed by jets.

I know what the grey echos are on that radar. They're dropped by your jets.
What good does one day do sufferers of injuries you're causing ?

I saw what you did yesterday in response to my letter as in the last two letters, yet it was right back to overnight spraying when everyone was indoors, and a white uniform "cloud" today.

Who are you or your predecessor to kill and maim, or the lunatics at Hanscom AFB (including lickspittle ham radio operators that prtend they're good people) to kill people with asthma attacks, respiratory infections and other side effects ?

You're a nothing. You're a peasant turned CIA family with armed thugs beholden to your fraud for their mortgage.

In the name of the Roman Empire I order you and your handlers to stop chemical warfare against Americans and other countries.

Chris Murphy, you should be ashamed of yourself supporting this cabal.

I saw your press releases start out with vigor then wither away after the criminal Pelosi got her hands on you.

I was you before they tried to murder me.

Will you be a Senator, or a lickspittle ?

SPQR

No comments: