Saturday, October 22, 2011

Marco Rubio: Pobrecito

Marco Rubio has to be kidding us.

The economy is in staged free fall planned at Bilderberg. The media and government cycle endlessly through their distractions, bread and circuses taking the majority of 300 million with them, and he's having a pissing contest with the CIA's preferred outlet, the Washington Post ?

How self-centered and "becoming".

That is an outrageous allegation that is not only incorrect, but an insult to the sacrifices my parents made to provide a better life for their children. They claim I did this because “being connected to the post-revolution exile community gives a politician cachet that could never be achieved by someone identified with the pre-Castro exodus, a group sometimes viewed with suspicion.”

Oh, boo hoo. Pobrecito.

No immigrant group has been given the preference that Cubans were. It's that simple.

My father spent the last 50 years of his life separated from the nation of his birth. Separated from his two brothers, who died in Cuba in the 1980s. Unable to show us where he played baseball as a boy. Where he met my mother. Unable to visit his parents’ grave.

My mother has spent the last 50 years separated from her native land as well. Unable to take us to her family’s farm, to her schools or to the notary office where she married my father.

My father dropped dead in front of me in May of 2008 at age 62, following a two jet fighter fly-by that caused his lawn mower to seize up the instant before, taking his schoolteacher pension with him after only eight years. He had to retire to drive me to doctors and to the hospital.
Sound nuts ? You haven't lived my life. In 2005, my mother had a stroke even younger. Thank Bormann group controlled Merck and this Gehlen infiltrated government.

By my parents saving school teacher salaries (that's a maximum of half of a police and fire salary to those who don 't know), I graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Trinity College with honors in 1995 when I was told to work for a Congress member and then run when they retired by that member's friend. Another friend of the member knew my grandmother and aunts.

I said "no thanks," and was promptly sickened by this criminal government with their knowing full well it would happen by 1996.

That's un-prosecuted assassination.

In 1998, thanks to the Globalist pigs acting through Merck I was given cardiomyopathy, a heart 85 percent larger than it was months earlier, a near transplant (I barely improved), internal bleeding requiring transfusions, neuropathy, vasculitis, and repeated near deadly infections thereafter.

That's un-prosecuted assassination.

I had my medical records from the two year period stolen and handed to Merck with all my data on it, and have since been ignored by government, Merck and even the corrupt Congressmen I taunted several weeks ago on here after they said they want to insure that everyone gets their medical records and has privacy.

Grow up Marco. You're either very self-centered or being led by a leash.

Nothing you've said has risen to the public spectacle you're engaged in.

SPQR

No comments: