Thursday, October 20, 2011

Barack Obama, you're the same as Gaddafi

You and your guard dog Deval Patrick used a political hatchet job on me in August, stealing $200 and $43 a month thereafter, from me and my stroke injured mother with no income.

Then you spew this crap ?

'For four decades the Gaddafi regime ruled the Libyan people with an iron fist. Basic human rights were denied, innocent civilians were detained, beaten and killed and Libya's wealth was squandered, enormous potential of Libyan people was held back and terror was used as a political weapon.

You're a criminal. You're in office illegally.

'The dark shadow of tyranny has been lifted and with this enormous promise the Libyan people now have a great responsibility to build an inclusive and tolerant and democratic Libya that stands as the ultimate rebuke to Gaddafi's dictatorship.

Tyranny ?

Your Secretary of States's husband effectively assassinated me in 1998 with Merck's help.

I was Phi Beta Kappa with honors and I couldn't get a goddam job interview in a grocery store for a cashier job after your Secretary of State's husband maimed me. That's a joke job given to regular people, high school kids and (not to sound mean to people not bothering anyone) the mentally ill and stupid, but because of what you parasites did to me I was persona non grata.

This was long before I ever opened my mouth on here or elsewhere.

You're criminals. You're assassins.

The 46.2 million (at last count) has now seen what can be done with criminal heads of state in 2011.

Farrakhan says, "We voted for our brother Barack, a beautiful human being with a sweet heart, and now he's an assassin. They turned him into them."


I refused in 1995.

He said, "how far into the dark abyss shall I jump ?"

SPQR

No comments: