Thursday, October 20, 2011

Crazed Western Connecticut history professor should be fired immediately

I always love armchair quarterbacks. Why wasn't he in Libya fighting his boss ? Why did he flee like a coward ?

Abubaker Saad, who worked for Gadhafi for nine years, spoke to CNN via Skype. He viewed a photo that news agency AFP says is Gadhafi bloodied and captured. Saad said he is "90 percent" sure that the man in the photo is Gadhafi. Saad said he is "thrilled" at the news and that it was crucial to have Gadhafi captured or killed – either one – because as long as he was alive or free, he could possibly rally supporters and maintain some level of power. Saad is a professor in the history department at Western Connecticut State University. He teaches Middle East history and cultures.

I was maimed by the United States of America and Bormann tool Merck.

My Phi Beta Kappa, Trinity College degree with honors in history and enough classes for another degree have been thrown away by this government and Merck that then spent 1998 until at least 2006 overtly harassing me and my doctors.

My father dropped dead in front of me after two US fighters that didn't belong where they were flew over also causing his new lawn mower to seize up, and before that my mother had a stroke. My uncle has a mystery lung cancer case.

My ancestors ruled Rome. Professor Saad, your crazed Globalist friends are cleaning house.

Do I get to violently overthrow who you support here ?

My claim is as valid after a near bleed out requiring transfusions, a heart enlarged to double its size, limb paralyzing neuropathy and a near heart transplant resulting in cardiomyopathy and a ventricle that no longer pumps.

It's all well and good to drink the US government Kool Aid, until they do it to you as they did to me after telling me to run for Congress in 1995.

Shut up and go rebuild your home, you unthinking ass.

SPQR

No comments: