Saturday, October 29, 2011

Brat Weatherman Mark Rosenthal abuses 911 and endangers sick, injured and dying

Boston Weatherman Mark Rosenthal and his wife never heard of the business line of the police department. You don't use 911 when you can't find your way out of an apple orchard, Mark.

People who are sick, injured and dying need 911, Mark. My father died waiting 15 minutes for an ambulance thanks to it sitting in case Susan Bysiewicz (his student) and Senator Blumenthal needed it, Mark. I had to give him CPR with my own Merck created cardiomyopathy, neuropathy, and vasculitis. We have no income and I'm going to die homeless some day because of people like you Mark.

Tell your friends, Mark. People like you are making people like me angry.

What you did doesn't amuse me. Or the accusation that follows from someone who seems to know.

For the second time in a month, police have responded to a 911 call from a couple stranded — and lost — on a farm outing. This time, the rescue appeal came from an apple orchard.

When Mark and Marcia Rosenthal of Boston went apple-picking on the afternoon of Oct. 22, they didn’t expect it to end with a rescue.

According to the farm’s owner, the two wandered too from their parked car at Honey Pot Orchard in Stow, and as night began to fall, they became frightened that they wouldn’t be able to find their way back. The Rosenthals called the Orchard’s main line, but when no one answered, they called 911.

Police arrived at the orchard’s entrance and told the owners about the problem, directing them to a landmark where the couple was waiting to be rescued. Julie Martin-Sullivan, who owns the family business with her brother, said they sent workers right out to pick up the Rosenthals.


or as one commentator said

This was a publicity stunt. Obviously it worked. The ABC affiliate is where he worked as a meteorologist on Boston. If anyone has seen him “jogging” around town in his 1970′s gym shorts, you can back me up on this. He runs around flailing his arms in the air above his head. First time I saw it I though he was running from a burning building. As soon as I saw this and him being interviewed on TV I knew it was a stunt.

I was nearly killed by Merck and I have to read freakish losers like this with jobs pulling $200,000 and more a year pretending they have it together as even Shaw's and Stop and Shop discriminated against this Phi Beta Kappa without so much as an interview... long before I ever opened my mouth here.

Corporate dominated candy asses.

SPQR

No comments: