Friday, September 23, 2011

Representative Huelskamp frets over Obama medical records seizure: I present Congress with a test case.


Bormann / ODESSA group owned Merck has my records illegally. I don't have them.

The HHS attempts to justify its proposal on the grounds that it has to be able to compare performance. No matter what the explanation is, however, this type of data collection is an egregious violation of patient-doctor confidentiality and business privacy. It is like J. Edgar Hoover in a lab coat.

And, no matter what assurances Obama, Sebelius and their unelected and unaccountable HHS bureaucrats make about protections and safeguards of data, too many people already know what can result when their confidential information gets into the wrong hands, either intentionally or unintentionally.

But you like your Medicare for your aging parents don't you ?

Representative Huelskamp, why don't you go fetch my records from Merck for this Phi Beta Kappa Trinity College graduate descendant of Roman officials that they maimed on purpose ?

They took my life from me. That's forever. They sentenced me to die.

Since you'll answer with "not in my district," why not ask Rep. Bill Keating or Rep. Chris Murphy (who I went to Wethersfield schools with) or Rep. John Larson (who was at Central Connecticut with my father) to get them. I haven't wished to bother either on this topic. But now that I see you're so concerned about records, why not lend a hand ?

I don't have a copy of my own records from when Merck was killing me from 1997 to 1998 because the government asset drug addicted doctor that was treating me handed them over to Merck and fled the area.

They have them.

Prove you're all so very concerned and not owned by Merck.

The 46.2 million living under poverty line like me can't be wrong. Ask Mayor Bloomberg. After months of others speaking out, he decided to issue his warning hours after mine. So strange. Did it take someone told to run for Congress in 1995 and de facto assassinated by Merck ?

I can't imagine any "Italians" (I prefer to deny the Germans' and puppets' false construct since they ignore all of us) are happy to read what was done to me and my family, especially with them "owing" those same German families all that fraudulent tribute money...

Default is so messy. Recapitalization and all that.

Why, if word got out widely to the remaining WWII US veterans about Bormann adherent economic activities the last three years, let alone the tens of thousands whose fathers were killed by the German government... can we say that's 47.5 million angry citizens ?

The real enemy is administered through front companies detailed in CBS reporter Paul Manning's Martin Bormann: Nazi in Exile and seen here from page 134:

The movement of German assets into Switzerland had also gone well, Bormann noted from his reports. Flight capital investments had been accomplished principally through the establishment of subsidiaries of powerful German firms. Over half the total German capital in Switzerland was used in setting up holding companies representing I.G. Farben, Merck, Siemens, Osram, Henkel, and others. A holding company may not trade in any form. It may only hold stock in other companies, but through this device the existing German firms, and the 750 new corporations established under the Bormann program, gave themselves absolute control over a postwar economic network of viable, prosperous companies that stretched from the Ruhr to the “neutrals” of Europe and to the countries of South America; a control that continues today and is easily maintained through the bearer bonds or shares issued by these corporations to cloak real ownership. Bearer shares require no registration of identity, for such shares are exactly what they mean; the bearer of the majority shares controls the company without needing a vestige of proof as to how he acquired them. Thus the Germans who participated as a silent force in Bormann’s postwar commercial campaign-which is sometimes referred to by aging Nazis as “Operation Eagle’s Flight” or “Aktion Adlerflug”—insured their command over the industrial and financial institutions that were to move the new Federal Republic of Germany back into the forefront of world economic leadership.

SPQR

No comments: