Thursday, September 29, 2011

FBI sets up angry man with unworkable plot, runs media spin to propagate grant money as it ignores actual crime


Richard DesLauriers, special agent in charge of the FBI's Boston Division, said law enforcement agencies in the area had worked together to "detect, deter and prevent terrorism".

"We have an obligation to take action to protect the public whenever an individual expresses a desire to commit violence," he said.

This from the most crooked FBI office on earth, that couldn't find Bulger and ignored the supposed 9/11 hijackers ?

What did you do to Bormann / ODESSA owned Merck on my behalf when they enlarged my heart to twice its size, nearly bled me out, caused vasculitis and weapon-grade neuropathy and then hunted me like a dog to finish the job ?

You're mostly "oppressed" Jews that the Nazis took out. Why didn't you care ?

Because you knew my Roman ancestry and ignored us ?

You never even investigated how Merck criminals appeared on the very floor, across from my door, that I was on in Boston hours after I arrived. No one had told them.

That's espionage, you participant scum. You looked the other way and your colleagues at NSA were the handmaiden of the information that was passed.

The public doesn't know the NSA's role in industrial and economic espionage, but I do.

What do you do for anyone when they kill and maim someone like me ? You ignore the victim to cover it up. But get angry and you watch for your corporate scum.

You're the criminals Alex Jones says you are, not that we needed him to educate us.

You set up that pissed-off man, and had your Globalist media spin it for all its worth to steal more grant money.

Do tell us how that likely plastic model airplane was going to get through the reinforced windows of the Capitol or any office building ?


Richard DesLauriers, special agent in charge of the FBI in Boston, said the arrest showed that ''a committed individual, even one with no direct connections to, or formal training from, an international terrorist organisation, can pose a serious danger to the community.''

You just described Merck.

Yet Merck is owned by Nazis, you know it, your predecessors know it, and you do nothing for me. I was you once but I got stopped by their wet work before I started, thanks to people like you that do what they want, not what is needed. Go look.

SAY, WHERE'S MY REWARD MONEY FOR THAT TIP YOU ACTED ON ? MY FATHER HATED YOU AFTER HE WATCHED YOU ACT ON IT, AND TOLD ME NEVER TO SEND YOU ANOTHER RADIO DF REPORT AGAIN.

SPQR

No comments: