Monday, August 15, 2011

Stop the PSYOP.

You can stop the PSYOP.

I don't believe for a minute that hundreds of people a day are looking at the skeletal information I posted weeks ago about a 2m FM radio that has now been recited all over the internet, yet none linked to me.

You have failed in your attempt to get me to stop revealing certain truths you don't want written about.

I will continue, and you can stop clicking that link endlessly in a mental midget attempt to make me think that's what's popular and what I should write.

Intelligence ? Ha !

If you knew anything about ham radio you'd know that 2m radios are released like cars and no one cares about them. Here today, gone tomorrow. Had you tried this with an HF radio I might have believed it.

But probably not.

SPQR

No comments: