Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Unforgiven

These were taken in Orleans, Massachusetts on 13 May 2011 before the next freak storm and white Permacloud we're in the middle of.

There are so many jet planes with smoking engines these days.

Maybe the FAA should look into it before one falls out of the sky like the U-2 did which revealed that secret and illegal overflight program when it couldn't be hidden any longer.

Those are actually trails of chemicals being sprayed out of modified jets and they are part of why your government is going bankrupt for a bunch of lunatic scientists and contractors.

The TSA and other nonsense was set up to intimidate you into not fighting what they're doing.

Notice that they're so concerned with cameras and "interests" ?

That's intimidation.

Take a photo, walk "there".

I'll hunt you with a camera to the ends of the earth for what you cost me and us... my life and an Empire.

Put it in my file.

Kashmir is going to backfire on you.

You know what they'll do this time. It won't be like WWI and WWII, Korea and Vietnam.

They'll turn the guns on you, the Germanic usurpers and their Jewish financiers.

I never really understood that whole Christmas truce sham.

They would stop killing each other for your dark order for a sham holiday or your creation superimposed on the holidays of Rome that you unlawfully toppled.

Yet, they wouldn't turn their guns on any non compliant officers and walk away, such is the con job you did of making it into us and them as you dined with your German cousins across Europe and eventually the North and South.

Then it was back to Europe in this late century.

Your puppet, the crazed Science Czar living in Falmouth, MA, is the real "useless eater" as he says, John P. Holdren.

Go back to California and spray them, you murderer.

Who the hell do you think you are spraying people and sticking your fingers in your Nazi ears ?

Remember, I know who you are and who you serve.

I know why you targeted me and who gave me that elixir now.

"This will stop what they did to you."

Who was "they", I pondered ?

Then I remembered the pieces, and it came together starting with being punched in the mouth at 5 in that criminal Catholic school with their Globalist songs.

If I had only known who the Sanhedrin were at 5 I could have had a smart answer ready as I clubbed her senseless even then.

I just stood there and took it like I always have right until 31 May 2008 when you killed him with your planes.

I know who you are and who you serve.

Right about now, Strauss-Kahn wishes he didn't, as he had been warned.

The first one is always the example for the rest.

There was once an Italian ham radio operator in Fairfax Virginia who knew so much, but didn't know about these sprays.

He pretended. Sending him these photos was like talking to a wall in denial.


He was only after whether I knew, anyway. And when he knew I did, his puppet masters at the CIA told him to stop.

And he vanished.

He feigned that he didn't know the descendants of Caesar walk the earth and watch and wait.


We are at War as you said.


You're apparently on the wrong side.

Very disappointing.

Once a spook, always a spook.

Don't think I didn't know the whole time.

Good DX.

SPQR





No comments: