Sunday, May 15, 2011

There was once a "Austrian"-American ham who stole from me

Two years ago I sold someone a HF radio. He told me he was going to use it for SO2R.

Little did I know that what every one said about him was true. He sold it at a profit two weeks later.

Try taking it to the grave. Octavian couldn't save an Empire from the present coup.

He used the radio two weeks, then resold it for $250 more than he gave me, as if I was a moron.

On 31 May 2008 the government murdered my father for telling the media about the NSA and DHS stalking long before it was in the press using two fighters that flew over seconds before he grabbed his stomach and collapsed shaking himself face down in the dirt. You bet I just said that.

With no pension the ham had to de facto steal with these known properties:

SAMOSET ROAD BREWSTER MA $329,300.00
SAMOSET ROAD BREWSTER MA $166,300.00
THOMPSON ST GLASTONBURY, CT $301,900

And the lot next door there at another $200,000

And a golden parachute from the UTC MIC thieves.

He needed to steal $250 from a maimed "fellow" ham with a dead father and no pension ?

He's a retired Military Industrial Complex "Austrian". No, actually he's another crooked Jewish coward behaving like a bastard saying he's "Austrian".

He's a Jew like the ones that assassinated my ancestors. You knew that was coming.

He's why I now speak the truth about his ethnicity. Every one of them that I've dealt with in good faith was a dirtbag from the one that maimed me for this government to the one in the ER that cut me open when a nurse yelled "no !" and down the line.

Palestinians ! This descendant of Octavian wishes you luck as you kick the crap out of these racists.

When they're down, kick them again to be sure, as a friend once told me in high school.

Every Muslim and Arab I ever sent a ham radio QSL to answered me (with no dumb excuses either). Thirty percent of Jews and Israelis did.

Little did they know my family should have crushed them when we had the chance until 68.

I acted in good faith. No more.

NSTAR, allow one more power surge by these freaks and you'll answer to the people who gave me the antidote to the assassination attempt on me.

SPQR

No comments: