Monday, May 16, 2011

Screw your Real ID Act, Globalist dogs

As presented on this blog right before Blogger blew a fit minutes later as a cover story for the truth, Infowars now carries a story from the Greenwich Times about the Connecticut Select ID tyranny as "Barack Obama" operates with an undocumented Connecticut Social Security Number.

Despite Connecticut's retention of the less extensive renewal process, Philip Berns, a Stamford immigration attorney, said he feared the program is likely to result in the revocation of licenses for a wide group of both illegal and legal immigrants working and living in Connecticut towns.

Berns said the Real ID concept is a flawed method of foiling terrorists from getting helpful credentials because of the ability to purchase legitimate paperwork on the black market to obtain licenses.

Foreign born passengers could still board airplanes with international passports, he said.

"You've done nothing to slow them down from getting on planes and crashing into buildings," Berns said.

How about this.

You overthrew my family, the rulers of the Roman Empire.

Their name is Ottaviano. You're killing one with lung cancer right now in another slow kill assassination.

You ignored for 1943 years, but I'm going to make sure you can't for maiming me and murdering my father to distract us more. I know the plan. I was told the plan in 1995 by who died in 1996. Excuse me, readers, if I speak in riddles due to others' privacy from time to time.

I've had to show my ID multiple times in my life like a slave, in the old "this column, this column", etc., saw, as Barry Soetoro dba Barack Obama has operated with a Connecticut Social Security Number without having admitting lived there and is therefore engaged in fraud, a felony.

You're the slaves. You're usurpers. You're a coup d'etat that wasn't fought for 1943 years. You had armies ignorant of the truth killing each other as a profiteering distraction when they should have trained their swords first, and then their guns, on you.

You know who I am. You knew the day I was born.

I wasn't meeting with the bin Ladens like the Bushes were the morning of the Battle of Manhattan. If anyone is so bloody stupid as to think the use of the date of the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest was random, I'll be reselling the bridge (to a ham radio money grubber) that Paul Craig Roberts has proffered twice.

The Real ID Act was enacted by Congress in 2005, in response to the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks on New York and the Pentagon, to require state motor vehicle officials nationwide to create a process to check the legal immigration or citizenship status during license application or forfeit federal recognition of the documents for official purposes such as travel.

You staged 9/11 as a false flag and used the date of the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest to send a message.

Blow your ID out your asses. Nazi Germanics who worship Hermann demand ID.
I don't show you an ID to shop. I don't get frisked to shop after you tried to assassinate me.

You'll get my maimed neuropathy damaged right fist in your mouth in 2017.

And the rest of you better stop laughing at this blog, get off your asses and fight by pen or sword.

Where do you Globalist usurpers that attempted to murder me in 1997 to 1998 get off telling a descendant of the Ottavianos that he's going to need a Nazi-backed Gold Star to do "commercial transactions" in 2017 ?

Are your Jewish Bilderberg usurpers in Orleans, Massachusetts going to ? I want to see them do it, because you're already waving usurpers through the security lines and we all know it.

What if, instead, the Empire decides to do to you what you did to the Empire ?

Rome will burn you like you burned Rome before it's over.

SPQR

No comments: