Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Globalists dump three spray loads over my house and everyone nearby in retaliation for entries

Three planes have dumped horizon to horizon "chemtrails" over my house in Brewster, MA, since hiding after my letter to the White House.

As usual, they reappeared after my earlier criticism of the illegal alien and Nazi puppet Obama's false identification using an illegal Connecticut SSN of a dead person born in 1890.

Hey guys ? I know why Viktor Bout is really in jail.

DLH429
Lufthansa "Lufthansa"
Germany

Aircraft Airbus A340-600 (quad-jet) (H/A346/Q - track or photos)
Origin Charlotte/Douglas Intl (KCLT - track or info)
Destination Terminal 2 / Munich Int'l (EDDM / MUC - track or info)
Other flights between these airports
Route MERIL5 MERIL RDU ORF J174 RIFLE J62 CUTOX TUSKY N63B VIXUN NATX ELSOX SAMON KONAN UL607 AMASI UM149 BOMBI T104 BURAM BURAM1A

SPQR

No comments: