Thursday, September 15, 2011

George Soros is a Globalist Rothschild agent like J.P. Morgan.

"Authorities" ?

Your "authorities" by the tip of a weapon unlawfully overthrew my family of Roman Emperors and officials and now you ignore, ignore, ignore.

I'll bet I surprised you, after everyone kept quiet for 1535, nay 1943 years.

But then your cohorts at Merck targeted me, George. I know what they did.

Right George ? You know who I am as you did from the day I was born; that's why you fools ignore.

I know the records are in a bunker in Germany, George.

Can we have them back before we have to use lawful "authority" to get them back ?

Now, as for the public weal:

"Even if a catastrophe can be avoided, one thing is certain: the pressure to reduce deficits will push the euro zone into prolonged recession. This will have incalculable political consequences."

The translation from Globalist is "accept integration by de facto force or suffer, oh foolish public".

Oh, now, George. Consider the numbers. In the USA alone there are 46.2 million living under the government's own poverty line. Many are able bodied.

Did you see your Omega plane crash, George ? Did you see the Italians tell the wench to get her NATO Nazi force out of Italy ?

I can't imagine that the 46.2 million are happy because, I see the tinkering that goes on with this blog as I tell the truth about what you're doing.

You're all piss scared right now. Thus, you've decided to publicly state your plan to the masses to trick them into "salvation" when your kind created the chaos.

You are unlawful usurpers of the Roman Empire. Your restoration of a mirror political structure will fail because we will stop you now that your scam is in the open.

You won't make yourselves what we once were after you assassinated, invaded and ran us out of town and country and led humanity through a disaster.

History can, and will, repeat itself.

It wasn't smart to try to murder me. Not smart at all.

SPQR

No comments: