Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Cameron concerned you'll wreck your life. Only government gets to wreck your life.

Mr. David Cameron is a pompous Globalist, Bilderberg-run ass. He claims direct descent from the unlawful Germanic usurper of the Roman Empire, William IV, son of Hanover. William's niece was Victoria. Her son was Edward VII, of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha that his son George V renamed Windsor to con the masses over time. Then there's his great-great-grandfather Emile Levita, a German Jew whose son was a Rothschild agent.

Can anyone else rule ?

I'm going to need him and the rest of the holders of the same degrees as me to explain statements like this to every person who has had their life destroyed by Bilderberg, the Bormann group, and the other Nazi hangover freak shows. I'm going to need him to explain his country paying Mussolini, or coddling Hitler. I'm going to need them to explain the mess they left in every country they ever touched setting the stage for profiteer wars in each. Governments wreck lives, high or low, by design.

Cameron had a message for those rioting and breaking the law across the country.

"You will feel the full force of the law, and if you are old enough to commit these crimes you are old enough to face the consequences … You are not only wrecking lives of others, not only your community, you are potentially wrecking your own lives, too," he said.

Would you like to surrender your compatriots in several countries on both side of the Atlantic including your dominion of Canada for prosecution for wrecking my life, Mr. Cameron ?

In 1998 Bilderberg and Nazi "bank" Merck caused my heart to nearly explode at 85 percent larger than what it was before they tried to kill me for that cabal, they gave me cardiomyopathy, vasculitis, internal bleeding and would lead me to CHF and countless infections.

So sod off with your righteous speech, Mr. Cameron.

Welcome to a mob like the ones that drove the lawful families, including mine the Octavii, from power in Rome, you peasant.

Part of that unlawful Germanic mob opens and closes Parliament, and runs through your veins.

You might have the idiots conned with your "ballots" but you'll never con me.

I was you until you wrecked my life.

SPQR


No comments: