Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Congress of Useless Eaters and Stage Actors... as their mutual handlers' puppets try to intimidate those they maimed


Nancy Pelosi is afraid that if you don't let them all do what they want and let them govern as a Forbes blogger wrote, that she won't be able to continue to aggrandize her nothingness with a security detachment. Strangely that's what many Democrats have done since entering or advancing to higher office. Since they're bumbling Globalist puppets, they need to make themselves look important with armed gangs.

When they're not doing that they're using government transport like they're all petty "Presidents" and handing grants to the police, fire and military intelligentsia to cover up their wrongdoing as they lie and tell you they have no money for your grandmother next week.

We can be sure that's what she means when she declares:


Surely no American has benefited by their acts, or those of the other staged "party".

I won't be using the rest of Kristol's propaganda because it makes me nauseous in light of those like George Will that speak with two faces.

In fact the Patrick Administration attempted to intimidate me this week rather than correct the illegal and immoral derailment of what I have coming under law, such as what George Will the millionaire Trinity College ABC "Republican" receives for his son.

The regime is so afraid of what I say and document, considering the small number of readers I have, that when I use my own blog to source what I've written before I find articles missing such as when Forbes bloggers told you to let them govern.

The difference is this government maimed me and harassed me. They didn't lik that in 1999 I figured out that Merck had gotten GCHQ in the UK to watch me. They let Bilderberg / Globalist / Nazi Merck steal my medical records, deny me a copy and waive them in my lawyers' faces while declaring "we don't know where we got them."

They still have them.

You don't scare me.

Not only did the Octavii rule Rome for 600 years, before you nearly murdered me in 1998, you approached me to be a Congressman in 1995 and had me under surveillance in Trinity College, and earlier based on my recollections.

Care to tell the public what you really use the Johns Hopkins tests for ? Or the rest of them ?

Several lawyers, a rather revolutionary surgeon, and two Congressman. A film editor. A corporate officer or two. We'll say two Congressman because no Octavius in this branch of this family will ever be anything more than your master. We're not your puppets. We don't shut up for you or your puppet masters of a reported 8 to 20 families of Jews and Germans.

You don't decide that anyone that ruled Rome is to be one of 435 like a stinking consolation prize to "keep your enemies closer".

And why didn't you back up your empty offers after with proof and aid ? What a joke when you had them (in 7th and 8th grade) say and then beg and plead for a transfer to Phillips, Kingswood ? In Trinity, it was a proposed transfer to Yale. They were empty, hollow offers. Who was going to pay ? My schoolteacher father ? Aid is only for people darker than us. I forgot.

Some "republic", where you pick who is going to win from when they are in 3rd grade. I saw them enter before the duet and leave after. That's what you're dealing with. And I don't care what this sounds like to anyone else because it's an open letter for you murdering me, as always. My uncle knows it. My mother knows it.

The truth scares you to death with your theatrics of doom for August 2nd.

You showed your hand yesterday. Keep reading. It'll get better.

SPQR

No comments: