Tuesday, July 12, 2011

CIA employee Obama threatens poor, retired and disabled with no food, overdraft and late fees


Go ask the Geithners for his identity.

They helped hire him.

Peter F Geithner
150 Tonset Rd
Orleans, MA
(508) 240-6637

Peter Geithner
150 Tonset Rd
Orleans, MA
(508) 255-0785

Peter F Geithner
PO Box 781
Orleans, MA 02653-0781

Peter, don't have your thugs watch a government and Merck maimed Phi Beta Kappa son of the lawful Roman government exit a toilet in the Orleans Library. I wasn't wearing the T shirt, I know.

Jews assassinated my Julio-Claudian ancestors and all my mother bought me was this royal red T shirt.

As for the checks, you can't say I didn't warn you for months.

Trillions for banks and the Military Industrial Complex, not a dime for you.

SPQR

No comments: