Monday, April 25, 2011

A usurper in the photo, a usurper in the Presidency

Real estate mogul Donald Trump suggested in an interview Monday that President Barack Obama had been a poor student who did not deserve to be admitted to the Ivy League universities he attended. Trump, who is mulling a bid for the Republican presidential nomination, offered no proof for his claim but said he would continue to press the matter as he has the legitimacy of the president's birth certificate.

"I heard he was a terrible student, terrible. How does a bad student go to Columbia and then to Harvard?" Trump said in an interview with The Associated Press. "I'm thinking about it, I'm certainly looking into it. Let him show his records."

That's right.

In addition to forcing his way into an election for President, he forced his way into this photo of Phi Beta Kappa Presidents, when he isn't one.

After a year in Trinity College I was asked to stay after class one day, and head to one of my professor's offices. He asked "who sent you here ?". I thought I was toast. "No, no, who sent you here ? Was your guidance counselor a WASP ?"

In those days, there was no financial aid for Europeans that had saved, and I was past the point of being able to pay for or get aid for the Yale transfer he wanted me to take.

So when Soetoro dba Obama said:

"Where you are right now doesn’t have to determine where you’ll end up. No one’s written your destiny for you. Here in America, you write your own destiny. You make your own future..."

He lied. He then said

"But I was fortunate. I got a lot of second chances and had the opportunity to go to college, and law school, and follow my dreams. "

You did, because you're black when you want to be.

Your Bilderberg Germanics and Bilderberg Jews murdered me over their fears of Octavian's family being anything more than the farmers, beauticians, and schoolteachers they were condemned to be after the current European heads of state's Goth ancestors dumped all their remains out of their mausoleum in the Goth sack of Rome in 410.

Bilderberg Merck was their tool against me in 1998, among others.

"I have friends who have smart sons with great marks, great boards, great everything and they can't get into Harvard," Trump said. "We don't know a thing about this guy. There are a lot of questions that are unanswered about our president."

SPQR

No comments: