Monday, April 25, 2011

Scots Guard Welcome in lawful Roman Army


What will it matter when he's dead ? Did my honoring political correctness spare me assassination by Jews and Germans at Merck acting on orders of others ?

Did it get me the $250 my Jewish "friend" stole when he bought a ham radio from me and resold it two weeks later for $650 as he's done with dozens if not hundreds of families ? Rich bastard.

Did it get me any respect when my Jewish cardiologist swore up and down he had seen the crime, then went to work for Merck ? A spook saved my life, not him (see below).

Did it prevent a Jewish ER doctor from cutting me open as a nurse yelled at him that the anesthetic hadn't taken effect yet or make him stop after he cut me open screaming ? Neither.

Did it get me any respect when I helped a Jew not flunk out of Trinity College, who then forgot who I was as she wins Emmy Awards ? Certainly not.

Would you forget Octavian ?

In those days, being brainwashed and "nice" I kept my mouth shut... even for 12 years of near death, I stayed silent.

'Serving at the Royal Wedding is a huge honour. He has been incredibly naive.'

Serving an ongoing Jewish and Germanic coup attempted in 9, 68 and 410 then catapulted by kidnapping and assassination in 476 that maintains power over you through financial tricks and theft, dividing and conquering, medicating you, and after 1945 ordering you what to think about the groups that make up the cabal leaders is not an honor.

Serving a restored Roman Empire is an honor.

He called Miss Middleton, who is due to marry Prince William at Westminster Abbey on Friday, a 'stuck-up cow', adding: 'Who really gives a f*** about her?'

Oh no ! Now he did it ! He questioned the sacred post-1945 sham war Jew ! Time for a brain washing... sensitivity class... they'll say your future is over.

He forgot to say she's another cowardly Jew in hiding. Could he not know ?

"Goldsmith" ?

No matter how many churches they get married in with insolent sacrilege to Christians, she'll still be a Jew.

She'll still be a Jew marrying a Germanic that overthrew Rome.

From the Rockefellers to the Bushes to Sarkozy, they've forgotten that you have the air and armor and that we have the rocks, rifles and hate, when they make comments like the Jew Kissinger who now wants to invade Libya... using your blood.

In Haig's presence, Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as "dumb, stupid animals to be used" as pawns for foreign policy.

I did it their way and my future is just beginning after they maimed me. I'll make my own hating and fighting them in the open, and the Germanic descendants that overthrew Rome and now are in Bilderberg and others.

Cameron wrote:

'Her and William drove past me on Friday and all I got was a s****y wave while she looked the opposite way from me, stupid, stuck-up cow. Am I not good enough for them! Posh b****. Who really gives a f*** about her?'

Now Cameron, they really want you and all your men dead as I evidenced above.

You serve Bilderberg Globalism for that lunatic that you can't touch as she pretends five lines of descent from Julius Caesar.

You might have heard of "Where's the Birth Certificate ?" vis-a-vis the Kenya usurper Barry Soetoro.

Have you heard of my campaign of "Show me the Ottaviano ?" for the Windsors ?

I can. Betty Saxe-Coburg-Gotha can't.

Now I shift to Google, where if you speak the truth and document it, the visitor counts don't even match the number of browsers or countries. It's more Jews and their brain washed defenders... until the day their world is stolen and they try to murder them.

They got to attempt to assassinate me, but they think that we don't get to strike back against them and their Germanic Bilderberg sock puppets !

Why is Google obscuring the true number of readers I have and how stupid are they to allow a mismatch ?

How can someone get readers in the far reaches of the Muslim world and not get a single reader in Italy, after the word Rome is used every entry by me ?

It's because the USA and Bilderberg (who are so proud of being the descendants of the anti-Roman coup in 476) doesn't want anyone to know that we're not dead and that Bilderberg Merck tried to kill me for them in 1998

They were told to watch for the one born of the name on the day the last one was assassinated.

"This will stop what they did to you."

That's what the provisional told me the day he injected me with what curtailed the dozen of Congestive Heart Failure cases they caused me.

"They" ? Then there was the scuffle outside my room afterwards.

It took 12 slow years to wake up as to what was going on. It included us being harassed. It included not being able to get a job in a Shaw's or Stop and Shop when I was "nice."

Around the time that the 9/11 lie started to collapse into the dust of chemtrails, I realized the only way to fight such hate that led them to attack an innocent person was with hate.

Commenting on his Facebook page on one such patrol, he wrote: 'Watching a massive Jew gathering at the Tower of London! Have never seen so many rabbis in my life.

A pal replied: 'Get the rifle out...'

No, you can't do that. They're special. They kill and maim you though companies like Merck, target Ottavianos skilled in the fields they fear for assassination and deadly injury, and walk away in the shadows detailed by Johnny Cash in his warning.

Don't you talk about the cabal that way. Don't document the component parts of Bilderberg and those that they use as "be nice" puppets, like rabbis and clergy.

Your words, young sir, are more deadly than their cabal.

No, not really.

SPQR

No comments: