Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Jason Feinman: Commonwealth of Massachusetts employed Jewish racist

I recently changed my mailing address. That's all.

I was sent a form to confirm my information and it was returned because I didn't know it was mailed to me.

I only found out in a roundabout way. When I did, I tried to get another mailed for two weeks. It was long since due. Now as readers know, I was nearly killed. That's serious sh*t in my book. I was supposed to be dead by my vitals but walked into the ER from the parking lot.

I was nearly murdered and permanently maimed by two Jewish doctors under strange circumstances, one being an immunology lunatic from Army chemical, biological and immunological, Ft Detrick.

Feinman acted like a dictator instead of a state employee bound by law and read this blog after I requested it and like I say, the only word you see is Jewish. Anti semites don't spend a year learning from Israelis, Feinman, you typical armchair quarterback Zionist.

You engaged in anti Italian, anti Roman discrimination of exactly the kind I said you do, when you want to. But no Christian or Muslim better ever do it to you, right ?

Has anyone ever seen a Republican victim of political oppression ?

I have been since 2003 when I took on Merck that tried to kill me for Globalism.

Don't refuse to serve them or you'll be in my position as surely as any protester, rioter or other person that won't take this country's post 9/11 fascist tyranny.

SPQR

No comments: