Monday, June 20, 2011

State of Massachusetts thinks I care about security theater after they deprived me of my right to life in 1998

I can't fly, I can barely leave this town. I can barely walk thanks to this government. Yet they harassed me before I ever spoke a word dating back 8 years ago or more.

Foreign readers take note. Stay out of this state if you know what's good for you. Don't give them one tourist dime until this is sorted out.

Massachusetts is a tyrannical corporatist MIC state that thinks they get to maim you and nearly kill you by an hour, and that you'll shut up forever.

They engage in pen registers and mail covers as soon as parcels hit the Massachusetts border even if they have already been looked at by federal authorities.

They intercept cellular and landline conversations, a redundant farce given NSA.

They watch your banking, and buying of good in bona fide stores, a redundant farce given NSA.

They are domestic terrorists by their own definition, targeting people they think won't complain like the injured and disabled.

They should have watched bumbling idiot Massport head Jane Swift, whoever caused 9/11...

I can barely leave my house. Where do they get off delaying packages, making them vanish from tracking and dumping tracking data after delivery so you can't track them ?

Surely Representative Chris Murphy and John Larson would not endorse this harassment allowed by the Massachusetts delegation.

SPQR

No comments: