Monday, May 30, 2011

If they have the right to sicken, maim and kill, so do 300 million



Stop the spraying of the chemicals over Cape Cod.

Stop spraying it over Rhode Island and letting it drift in. I watched you in person once you crossed the border from Connecticut into Rhode Island.

Stop spraying it over Worcester and Auburn and letting it drift in. I watched you in person as you crossed the border from Ashford and Union Connecticut into Auburn and Worcester depending on the wind direction.

You have no more right to sicken, kill and maim than the heavily armed 300 million watching you.

You don't want the rest of that sentence, do you ?

I know what you did 31 May 2008

I know what you did to me before that.

Liberty has become license in your tyrannical minds.

You will stop.

If they're afraid of you, I'm not... for exactly what you did to me.

SPQR

No comments: