Monday, February 07, 2011

Brewster Water Department as dense as a standpipe wall

Now I admittedly don't have full knowledge of the details of this one, but the Brewster Water Department which is second only to the FBI using a FISA letter was demanding access this morning at 950 to the home of a woman in Brewster.

They've taken that Walmart "see something, say something" security theater too seriously.

Since she wouldn't let "dem" in and she was "duh" next one on "der" list, "dey got da cops".

"Dat" got her "addencion and duh cops" got her son who gave a good answer.

He told the insolent eaters he was away for several weeks.

Problem solved and the real useless eaters were sent home.

Once again, last year when we hadn't cleaned our driveway because we decided not to die for something that melts, the head of the DPW Bob Bersin said about my mother and I that "they're as wide as three of us in the office" on 155.955 MHz for anyone on Cape Cod with a scanner. That's the secret DPW that oddly doesn't appear on any scanner listings here. Maybe it's because paranoid James Ehrhart had the distinction of being one of only two useless eaters in Massachusetts with a paranoid scrambled radio system until the state made them get on the 800 MHz trunk system.

I usually make fun of people who nearly had emergency heart transplants thanks to the US government and Merck (me) and strokes (my mother). Why, just the other day I saw a man with a walker my age and went hysterical. I'm currently looking for a wheelchair to kick over.

Not.

The Glorious People's Water Department of Brewster followed up Bersin's medical analysis and said "the Water Department seconds that."

Both are here in writing in the form of lame apologies instead of the firings that would cause in other towns in America.

If I could raise even the 18,000 men that you took from my family and started this, you know what would happen next.

Legiones redde.

No comments: