Wednesday, January 12, 2011

ARRL: Missing QST, Mail searches, and a lame W1AW

ARRL is off to a good start this year. Can they maybe completely destroy amateur radio by crying that the FCC wants them to establish a unilicense like Dave Sumner told me they wanted during the last round of "nice" dumbing down ?

First they jerked me around for 8 weeks to accumulate three months of QST. It started with November which I readily accept has been late on and off because of my renewal timing. But it was never 8 weeks late. Then December was late for which there was no excuse. So I ended up with over 300 pages of QST at once, a quarter of the year. It's bird cage liner as it is now. That's plain torture.

While this was going on, they said they were sending me replacements. By my count I should have 4 Novembers, and 2 Decembers. I have one of each. That means they lied.

They lie because just last night, Dave Sumner told a YCCC member what the nature of the mail search that USPS conducted on his NCJ issue was. That caused three retorts from people not currently beholden to DHS grants for their lunch. It was a search. A search on a piece of US Mail coming from a bona fide organization is a sham. The man involved is a registrar of voters in a Connecticut town. Was that necessary ? I think not.

We made it through the entire Cold War at least without it being obvious. Surely there was the mail covers incident revealed by the Church Committee. But this is unconstitutional, and violated the 4th and 14th amendments.

I lost hundreds of pieces of mail and hundreds in postage from 2003-2006 and amassed a nice collection of letters not of denial but saying "President Bush will continue to pursue whatever security measures he sees fit" and Sumner ignored me when it happened and last night, 4 years later, another person reported it and was put down.

Gee Dave, they were QSL cards and other mail for your amateur radio salary. They sure weren't the medical bills these parasites caused me when Merck and the government nearly killed me.

Dave, if you would explain the federal motor pool car that was at ARRL many, many days right before you sold out to the USAF over PAVE PAWS for your lunch money and your large piece of land ?

Typical Democrat.


ARRL will be closed too, because while we could all go to work in 1993 in 28 inches of snow, in 2011 we can't go to work in 11 inches of snow.

I'm keeping track.

What is the point of W1AW if it's going to be closed for snow ? What emergency would it stay open for, an ARRL contest weekend ?

This should give the people who say it's nothing more than a propaganda arm for the ARRL good fodder.

Don't they have to supervise ARES' getting in the way of professionals (since 1935) ?

No, because since 2001 they were just stealing federal grant money in a pretend world of the construction known one day as the Mujahideen, the next as the Taliban and the third as al Qaida.

No comments: